Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Town trip Recount

Hello welcome back this my town trip recount 

On the 20th of May Tumu Hub went on a bus to town. There were four rotations. My first one was Victoria Square. I learned about Queen Victoria. It was so interesting. Second, I went to Mrs Carney to draw patterns. I drew a whale and a lizard. I was so good at it and it was fun.
My favourite part of the trip was feeding the tuna. 
Something I learnt was that the Maori mat patterns told a story.
The thing I found the most interesting was the waka. It was so hard to put the paddle through the water. 
This trip has helped me with my PBL because I learned a lot and it was fun. The trip helped me so much with our ideas for PBL. 


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Lewys,
    I'm Francesca from St Francis of Assisi school.
    I like the way you have talked about Margret Mahy and what you did there.
    Maybe next time you could add more on your blog about Margret Mahy.
    It also reminds me of the time when I went there with my family.
    Keep up the good work
    Francesca.

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post